"vacation of a lifetime"

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2006
Ship: Carnival Victory
Hi, just got back from our vacation. My whole family definitely had a grand vacation. Our experience with our cruise on the CARNIVAL VICTORY is very relaxing and enjoyable. The ship has a wonderful staff that will spoil you through the whole trip. They have excellent food, exception of some curry flavored food. You'll never going to get hungry. Also they have a wonderful camp activities for kids ages 2-14. Parents can have their own time to be alone if they want to be. And there is enough activities on the ship for the adults to occupy them through the whole week. And most of all, I didn't get sick, I easily get motion sickness, on this ship I hardly feel anything. Definitely a vacation I want to book again for next year.

just didn't like the curry flavored food also I was expecting more variety in fruits, I missed the grapes, mangos, kiwi, strawberry

enough to have for the entire week

they got excellent activities for kids. they group them by age.

best crew ever!!!

the crew is great, non-stop on cleaning the ship

our room gets clean twice a day, can't get that in any other hotel
The beach is excellent. Our tour was very dissapointing, we got in the tour bus with a driver that wants to fill our bus like we are piled up like sardines. He just let us off the sites and wonder ourselves without his guide, except on the turle farm. Then charge us extra when we asked to be dropped off the beach.
The island is very nice. I love the hills and the beach. The tour of the island is a must see for the first timers. Hire a private tour bus if you can so you can explore more of the island on your own time. Just wish we have more time on the island for some water activities.
the MAYAN ruins is a MUST see tour. HUMBERTO our tour guide, made the tour very enjoyable. He got excellent knowledge of the Mayan ancestry.

Pros: wonderful crew and the ship got everything you need for a well rested vacation

Cons: some passengers can be nasty when your kids are acting up