Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best Family Reunion Yet.

Sail Date: April 23, 2006

That was my first time on the Fun Ship, but I was very impressed. Just think about a city with everything. That's the way I felt about the ship. I was very amazed.

Pros: I liked the organization of the people.

Cons: Not enough time on the ship and I didn't get a oceanview room.

The clenliness of the ship was beyond the call of duty. The decoration of the ship was great. I liked the theme of the boat. The layout of the ship was awesome also, who was the designer, they can come to my house.
My favorite time was the food, although I had to go the gym every morning, it was worth it. I love the lower Pacific Dinning Room. We were by the window, caught the sunset in the evening. My favorite food is the seafood and I love the way they prepare all the food. The dinning room was decorate nice. I like the option of picking the time to eat dinner.
I was on the Lido deck and I like being where the buffet food, the pool, and just looking over the deck. That's were it was happen at. The stateroom was great, I love the bathroom.
The ship staff did above and beyond the call of duty. Their smile, helpfulness and the best their friendliness was awesome.
I loved the comedy hour with Thomas Brown. Of course the karoke where me and my family members song. I like winning off the scatch off during the bingo hour. The lived entertaining was great. I loved everything about the ship. But I could not go to everything that was scheduled. But that was o.k.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We love the island, just was too short of time.
Miami, Florida
Miami is so nice and the beaches is great. I have a brother and a sister-in-law who lives there and we visit them often.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I was a little disappointed, but when we got to the port, there was so many poor people. But they was very nice. We just did a little shopping and got back on the ship.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to the seven mile beach and it as nice. The sand was so soft and the water was very blue.