Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great vacation

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

I had a great time on your ship, very relaxing.

Pros: The food and entertainment

Cons: Some of the staff were not that friendly

The gymnaatics personnel were not friendly, like prejudice. I spoke and both lady personnel didn't. I wish I had their names. The Photo Gallery, Liam Van Rooyen was really rude when I was purchasing my pictures and He said some words in his lanuages to his co-worker.Pursers Information Staff also not friendly.
Waitress, Duang and Waiter Anthony, Gracious were terrific. So helpful, always smiling and great to talk too.
Grafton, Caine was excellent. The room was always neat and clean. He was always smiling. Nice to see a smiling face in the morning when I leave my cabin. A really great guy.
Lawarence Neal is excellent singer and actor. I really enjoy watching all the shows.