Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I'll Never Sail Carnival Again!

Sail Date: March 26, 2006

The ship was not easy to navigate. I couldn't find the golf simulator room and not only was it not on a map, but it took me asking 7 employees until one walked me to the room. Nothing is easy to find!
There was not much for kids in the teen years to do during the day. The pools were overcrowded as well as the water slide. The ship seems outdated as far as activities.

The elevators always smelled like onions!

Pros: The ports of call.

Cons: The food was terrible!

The best part of the trip besides the ports of call was our room steward. He was the only employee worth mentionong!
Cheesy, tacky entertainment. Activities during the day are definitely not what I would call family oriented!
The mass produced food is horrible. Many of the buffet items were exactly the same thing, every meal every day!

The fine dining food was terrible too. I actually had to spit food into my napkin! Our head waiter was rude!
Miami, Florida
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Loved the Mayan ruins at Chichoben.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We ventured to the downtown area, but it was a little "scary." It seems to be best to stay in the touristy areas.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sting Ray City is a must!