Wonderful vacation

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Valor

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail date: June 17, 2019

Ship: Carnival Valor

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 8238

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

The cruise was amazing for my 40th Birthday. The activities, food, and drinks. I was never bored I love sitting in the lobby on Deck 3 and listening to the different types of music. TJ was amazing cruise director. I'm planning my next cruise Nov 30, 2020 with my family. They all seen how much fun I had so now they want to cruise with Carnival. Overall Carnival Valor was a great ship. I can not wait until 2020 to do it again.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

My room steward Arnold was amazing and wonderful I really appreciate the gifts I had from him and TJ, the other staffs on the ship was amazing but the young girl from Oklahoma on the fun squad in my opinion was kind of rude she have to learn how to talk to people. She come across very rude.

The ship was very clean

Arnold did amazing job. My cabin was perfect no complaints

Ship tip

Get ready to eat and have a big appetite

Ports of call

New Orleans, Louisiana

No excursion

the snacks was to expensive, for example, a bag of chips was $7 in US dollars that is totally ridiculous for some chips, but I love the shopping area and the vendors

Progreso (Merida), Mexico

Disembarkation

I hope you guys can come up with a better way to disembark going from deck to deck was a mess not to many people was listing