fun experience!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Valor

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 01, 2018

Ship: Carnival Valor

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 1105

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This cruise was my first experience. Since I was never interesting on doing it, I really enjoy the food, service was excellent, love the show at 10:15PM (dancers were just great) I really love the singers (Kayleen and the other with black hair) they sang just beautiful. But I consider myself not a cruise person. I think is just too many people and I can not stay 5 day on just 1 place doing same thing over & over. Thanks Carnaval for the experience. CONGRATULATION ON THE TRAINING YOU GIVE TO ALL YOUR EMPLOYEES. GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT SERVICE.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

my waiters ( Ryan, Putu & Bennedite were just 10+ (excellent service, really special, professional & sweet people) I think that was the best of this cruise.. I really miss them. But hope to see them again in my next trip, Ryan is a really great person, did an oustanding job, my daugther Daniela was not able to go for dinner on the last 2 nights. Well, Ryan make sure to have her dinner ready to go warm for us to take it to her room. Carnaval has to be really proud of this kind of employees you have. Imade our room steward was really nice making sure we had averything we need thru all the cruise, really sweet, Great job on training all your employees!

Ports of call