Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Mostly good but some bad and forget the wifi

Sail Date: August 27, 2016

Loved the ports!  Room was cleaned daily and stewards were efficient and friendly.

Wifi was a big problem for me, I won't sail on Carnival again due to the wifi conditions.  Very very slow, in fact, impossible to do anything.  Also they have a "policy" that you can't use VPN on the wifi and they have a bunch of web sites that you aren't allowed to use, it's crazy.  I have not had the problem with other cruise lines and didn't have the problem on a Carnival cruise last year in Mexico.

Had no hot water for an entire day and they did not say a word about it.  Since we had more than one room in the same area I know that at least our side of the ship on deck 8 did not have water all day, from morning until at least 10pm at night.  The next day it was hot again.

Food was average, not great not bad but good enough.  At least the fruit was always good.  Didn't like that the only food they had during the "off" hours was pizza and ice cream.  I don't see why they can't leave a salad bar up.  They had a grill where you could get sandwiches but they weren't very good.  The burger place was great but after 3 days I didn't want to eat another burger.  Loved the burrito and taco bar but the limited hours made it difficult to ever get food there.

Some of the shows were really lame!!!  I think I only liked one, usually I really like all the shows, I don't know what was up with this cruise.   The comedians were great but they only had them for 4 of the 8 days.

Average, nothing great or bad about the cabin.
Shows were bad, I though the last one I saw must have been karaoke it was so bad but I guess it wasn't.
average, nothing great, nothing really bad, best food was the taco bar but it had very limited hours.