8 Night Carnival Valor Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

I had such a great time on my recent cruise! When I began the booking process, I called and Julie Collins was very helpful in getting my husband and I as well as my in-laws booked and ready to go. Anytime I called with a question, she was very quick with getting back to me.

My cruise was a blast! The locations we went to were beautiful and the food was amazing. All the carnival staff were friendly and entertaining. I will definitely recommend this cruise to people in the future!!

Thanks Happy

The cabin was very clean and I was even surprised to have a couch!! :) The steward was so friendly, helpful and hard working.
We went to Caribelle Batik Romney Manor; it was beautiful and the gift shop is where they make handmade batik products!!!