Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Outstanding Cruise

Sail Date: February 20, 2016

What is not to like about a cruise?  Not much that is for sure.  The meals were wonderful and we had the best wait staff. Our room was adequate for the amount of time we spend in it.  However, if you are in a wheel chair it would be hard to get in the door as it is narrow.  Many wheel chairs were in the hall.  My sister had recently broken her leg so getting over the lip to the bathroom was a challenge for her.  I am always impressed with the cleanliness of the ship and rooms. Our room steward was great.  Everyone greets you by name!  My only complaint is the Library.  I read 4 books and did not have any others and they do not sell books or magazines.  All books in the library were in French or German so I bought one day of wifi and we downloaded a book to my Kindle app on my phone.  But that is minor and I would recommend a cruise to everyone wanting a fun and very relaxing time.

Cabin / Stateroom It was okay but we will not opt for cheap next time as there is not much Cruise and learn!!
It went smoothly and as we were traveling with someone in a wheel chair they were accommodating and made things easier.
Ship Quality Very clean ship and well maintained
We enjoyed the Discover Mexico excursion in Cozumel and the one that included the cameo factory in Roatan
Not as many as previous cruises.
Children's Programs N/A
They need more 7:15 shows as not all of us want to stay up late
One of our waiters Tutsantha was especially outstanding. All were helpful though
Outstanding

Be sure to take along extra reading material as it is not sold on the ship and the books in the library were in French and German.