Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Valor Cruise

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

A GREAT  TRIP! I have special dietary needs and the Washington Dining Room did an excellent job accommodating them. Fun entertainment and activities. The ports of call were very nice. Overall great trip.

The cruise line can not control mother nature, so I was disappointed that we weren't able to visit Amber Cove. BUT the  Carnival cruise line should be commended for wanting to keep us safe  and not criticized for missing the port.

Great room and staff. Superb service and wonderful personalities.
Very clean and great up keep. It is obvious that it is an older ship that needs to be refurbished or replaced.
Children's Programs They looked fun, but I don't feel I can comment on them as I was not experiencing them first hand.