GREAT CRUISE

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor
it was fine.

the waiter Sansook took amazing care of us. I have some food allergies that he worked around by giving me the next nights menu so they could remake my dish and avoid my allergies!

I thought there used to be more Vegas style shows. One or 2 shows with the audience members is ok but night after night is a bit much\, especially when the same ridiculous people get picked. We avoided those nights!

Yudhi our bar waiter from Bali and Mustika our steward from Bali were beyond AMAZING and friendly. They really took the time to get to know us.
Sansook and Esther our dining wait staff were exceptional.

there was a weird bathroom smell as you entered the elevator corridors on the 2nd floor throughout the cruise.

Pros: my waiter catered to my food allergies!

Cons: getting off the boat at ports when you need to be off early for an excursion

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!