Bad cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
My room was really bad. Every morning when we would port the bunk beds would shake and wake us at 6am. I called maintenance about the issue and when the came they told my kids if they didn't have so much sex on the beds they would not make any noise. I complained about their comments and about the noisy beds to Sebastian who is in charge of rooms and he told me he would accommodate me with a different room if I paid $30.00 more per night. Well as far as I'm concerned Carnival has lost a long time customer over $30.00 per night\, I take 8-10 people every year on Carnival but I do have a choice of cruise lines and will certainly choose one from now on that is more about customer service than the money when someone has a problem. Why would you go on this cruise line if customer service is less important than your money.

This only applies to the people directly related to my room issue

Pros: St Marteen

Cons: Room and how they handled a problem I had

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.