Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Great ports

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall, it was a great cruise.  There were a few snafus that made me give it less than 5 stars.  For one, the grand finale show was a huge disappointment.  They used passengers gathered up from the karaoke session.  Some were ok and others were simply awful.  The grand finale should be just that, not amateur night.  Also, the kids club closed constantly mid day. The stops were definitely too short.  The gym equipment was also very dated.

Very small but otherwise clean
My kids loved it! However, I did not like how it closed up mid day constantly.
The final show of the cruise was a huge disappointment. It was so bad I wanted to walk out. Leave the karaoke to the karaoke bar, not the grand finale show.
Loved the lobster!