Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 13, 2015

The cruise was awesome I love the slides, the food, and I'm going to miss the pizza man.Big Smile There is a lot of activities for us. The Party were great, the shops sell the stuff in good prices. The music in the main lobby was awesome, because people love to dance to the music.

The men's that work in the Lido were very nice, they say good morning and ask to remove the plates with courtesy, but only one waitress from hungury say good morning with a smile and ask to remove the plates with courtesy. She was great and that's good customer service. Thank You to everybody for your service. See you next year!
Put more different kinds of music near the pool, so people can dance and enjoy more in the afternoon.
I love the space of the room, more then I was expecting.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Belize City, Belize
We enjoyed the tours, the food was fine.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I enjoyed Costa Maya so much!

1 Comment