Paradise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

The cruise was awesome I love the slides, the food, and I'm going to miss the pizza man.Big Smile There is a lot of activities for us. The Party were great, the shops sell the stuff in good prices. The music in the main lobby was awesome, because people love to dance to the music.

The men's that work in the Lido were very nice, they say good morning and ask to remove the plates with courtesy, but only one waitress from hungury say good morning with a smile and ask to remove the plates with courtesy. She was great and that's good customer service. Thank You to everybody for your service. See you next year!

Put more different kinds of music near the pool, so people can dance and enjoy more in the afternoon.

I love the space of the room, more then I was expecting.

Great

We enjoyed the tours, the food was fine.
I LOOOVVVEEE IT!!!
I enjoyed Costa Maya so much!