Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

bad start

Sail Date: June 13, 2015

The room was dirty...a door fell off in the bathroom and it smelled ...there was dirty rags and tissue's under it ...I took pictures....they came and cleaned at midnight....we had are whole room cleaned the next morning.....the cooler didn't work in are room....the hair dryer blow up......the elevators didn't work all the time ....carpet in the halls was ripped and missing....glass door was broke.....we wasn't sitting with family at dinner so we was moved ....im still confused about the cakes but oh well.....the food was good the service could have been better.....dancers at dinner was fun..........over all I WILL EVER GO ON THE VALOR AGAIN IT IS AN OLD SHIP AND IT NEEDS TO BE REFURBISHED...

needs refurbished its an old ship looks old
the food was great it was always hot alot of it
over all it was ok for the most part they was friendly
durring dinner it was great for the most part we enjoyed it
had a blast I couldnt wait to get off the ship
the cabin was dirty ....a door fell in the bathroom and had dirty rags and tissue under it made the room stink...cooler didn't work ...blow dryer blow up...I do have photos but they are not on my laptop yet..

look before you book ....

1 Comment