Love and Romance

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor
My experience was good because my spouse was there but when going by the deli to get a sandwich the lady was very rude. She was like we was begging her for the sandwich. I am so disappointed in this experience also everytime I ask a question It seems like we bothering the workers.We also found other people garbage next to the bed by the lamp and our sheets was never change because it had a stain on it of juice and the stain was still there for the week.

Pros: Food

Cons: Customer Service

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!