Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Last cruise for a long time!!!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

It is what it is. There should honestly be a cruise line where drinks are all-inclusive but we purchased bottles from the fun shop which took care of that problem since gratuity is charged for every drink (SAD). I enjoyed the experience\, it was my 3rd cruise with Carnival and it was my boyfriend's first but he would never do it again and I would wait another 5 yrs or so. Or maybe when I'm old.

Pros: wonderful destinations

Cons: The DJ... it was a caribbean cruise but they mainly played Spanish music- salsa\, reggaeton\, etc. We got charged for drinking the water bottle that was in our room- should have been complimentary especially since we bought 2 bottles of liquor pre-board.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Dinner dining was great. I didn't have such a great experience at brunch though. It took 15min for the hostess to find us a seat & she left us in the middle of the dining room- standing- to figure out the seating chart. We literally waited 25mins for someone to take our order. We had to hail down the bar waitress who gave me my complimentary drink. Faster and more efficient service would have been nicer.