My first experience and not my last

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor
It was great but overall the staff was amazing. The cruise director Felipe had us laughing and falling off our seats. Monica our server was amazing\, she was so sweet and awesome always letting us order whatever we wanted without being given a stink eye. Even when getting off and on the ship it was great!!!!!

DINNER WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the Didya Ever menu which let you taste exotic and weird things....but I love it.

The rooms where small but hey who goes for the room accommodations.

Pros: The ports and staff

Cons: Lunch Buffet needs more options

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!