Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My first experience and not my last

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

It was great but overall the staff was amazing. The cruise director Felipe had us laughing and falling off our seats. Monica our server was amazing\, she was so sweet and awesome always letting us order whatever we wanted without being given a stink eye. Even when getting off and on the ship it was great!!!!!

Pros: The ports and staff

Cons: Lunch Buffet needs more options

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The rooms where small but hey who goes for the room accommodations.
DINNER WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the Didya Ever menu which let you taste exotic and weird things....but I love it.