Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best cruise ever!

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

This was my 8 cruise and out of those 8\, 4 have been on Carnival. I love Carnival! The Valor was great! It was beautiful\, spacious and very well maintained. There was plenty of seating everywhere you went. The shows were good with a lot of entertainment. We loved the games and contests.The food was really good and plenty of it. The crew was exceptional and I believe that Felipe was my favorite cruise director yet! I highly recommend this ship.

Pros: The ship itself was beautiful and the staff was great!

Cons: Smokers on the balconies.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Easy to follow layout.
Most of the food was great! I wish we could have had the Mongolian food but the line was always very long and very slow.
Loved my balcony room! Lots of storage and great views from our balcony.
Very\, very friendly and fun to be around. The main dining room matre de was extremely helpful when we decided to change our dining preferences.
I have seen some better shows but I was not disappointed at all. Lots of variety and fun!