Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A very fun cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

The ship has been maintained very well and staff is constantly cleaning\, and it really makes the experience that much better. The drinks were not overpriced at all in fact my room bill at the end of the week was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be for three 24 year olds. The staff was unbelievable\, the entertainment\, wait staff as well as housekeeping and room stewards. Anything you needed was done in minutes. I was hesitant to do Carnival because I have been on both Norweigan as well as Royal Caribbean\, but the ship turned out to be really nice\, and a lot of fun. Very good atmosphere. One downfall was the food was not nearly as good as I though it would be. Nothing really wowed me.

Pros: The staff of the ship!

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Very clean\, nice size not too big not too small.