fun cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Valor
Was a fun experience for my three year old. Lots to do with pools\, other kids\, ice cream\, camp carnival\, he liked the stage shows.

Breakfast horribly monotonous. Fish and chips is good idea but need to watch quality. The mystery sushi bar was nowhere to be found.

Cheese but my 3 year old had a ball.

The first day he went was \"free play\" this was awful. They stick them in a corner with toys. The second day with planned activities like ballooons and T shirt painting and a magic show he absolutely loved it. One guy there was great\, one girl was far from friendly - she turned me off and I didnt take him back.

mostly good\, one unfriendly bar guy\, one unfriendly dining room server and one nochalant unfriendly camp carnival lady - otherwise staff were pretty good. The stateroom steward was amazing.

Carnival really needs to cut out the smoking next to the pool and ice cream machines on the lido deck on this boat. It was absolutely horrible with my 3 year old son around. Dead fly in breakfast room on last day\, cleanliness and staff friendliness deteriorated towards the end of the cruise.

6th floor above slot machines not cool when you have a young child trying to be put to bed. Smoke from the casino is horrible.

Pros: stateroom with balcony was very nice

Cons: smoking areas and breakfast

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!