Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

My first balcony!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

The ship was clean and the decor was great. The stage for the bands was inside by the casino which was not the best arrangement. Our balcony room was great!Our room steward greeted me by name and always with a smile.

Pros: Our balcony room was on the 6th floor with easy access to everything.

Cons: I missed the band on the lido deck.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

We chose \"any time\" seating in the Lincoln Restaurant. All good!
This was my first balcony room. It was wonderful. Close to the elevator which made for easy access to the rest of the ship. Our room steward was always smiling and greeted me by name. :)
We arrived a day late because of the weather. We were in contact with the ship while trying to \"find\" our luggage\, grab a cab and make it to the ship. They waited as long as they could and kept checking on our progress. Thanks for the effort!!
We LOVED JoJo. The band and the show was excellent. I rate it as the best dance show I have seen and this was my 6th. cruise. The \"hairy chest contest\" is always a hoot!