Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excellent Staff on Valor

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

I have been a dedicated Carnival customer for 13 years now. I have sailed on 10 cruises with Carnival and spent 67 days on your ships. I am a Platinum VIFP member and a stock holder so I want to ensure every customer is taken care of.
As a Business Professional I know what excellent Customer Service is. And with my experience on Carnival Ships these are several excellent employees that really made a huge impression on me and other guests.
In the Shogun Casino\, Carnival has hired the best two Casino hosts at sea\, Daiana Nastase and Nosizo Ncube. These two ladies went out of their way to make sure the customers were having a great time the entire cruise. They were on the floor greeting guests and really making everyone feel welcome. The Blackjack tournament was fantastic and they both made every player feel great.

A few days later Daiana and Nosizo hosted the Slot Tournament and once again they both were excellent representatives of Carnival. You should send other Casino hosts to them for Customer Service training.
There were several other Casino employees that I must recognize.
Raul was a Black Jack dealer he was an excellent dealer and a great representative of Carnival. He has excellent customer service skills excellent communication skills and is what every employee should be.
Adrian and Emma are two of the best Supervisor/Pit Bosses that we have met with Carnival. They managed the entire dealer team very closely but also interacted with the guests to ensure everyone was well taken care of. Both of them were true professionals at all time.

Currently the policy is to only allow the show room dancers\, entertainers\, and the cruise director staff the ability to go in the disco and mingle with guests. One would expect them to interact with the guests but they do not. They all stand in a large group and do not even acknowledge the guests.
They stand in the way of the bar and act arrogant. They also block the bar so guests cannot get to th

Pros: The cassino hosts & Staff

Cons: Off duty employees in Disco

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Need to just let the DJ or band play out by the pool. Too many kid activities when you are just trying to lay out in the sun and listen to music.