Absolutely Awesome

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Valor
I recently cruised on the Carnival Valor. I was a first time cruiser. It was absolutely awesome. The food was awesome. The staff were always friendly and helpful. They all seemed to really love their job. It was my birthday a friend organized for my room to be decorated and reserved a table at dinner and a birthday cake. They sang happy birthday. It was jus myself and my 13 year old daughter she thoroughly enjoyed herself as well. There was plenty on board to entertain both if us. I have already planned my next cruise with Carnival.

Pros: Everything was excellent! The food\, friendly staff\, atmosphere etc etc

Cons: I did not dislike anything!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!