Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The pools were well laid out and We enjoyed all the adult areas. We had plenty of choices for entertainment at different locations nightly..live bands\, singing at the main lobby\, a piano bar\, karaoke\, the comedy club. We were drawn back to the piano bar again and again. The guy was exceptional! The bingo hostess was fun and entertaining. The food was great. Our cabin steward did a great job. The crew was always helpful when needed. There was all sorts of choices of entertainment daily\, from the time you got up to the wee hours of the morning. I would cruise again tomorrow if I could. I look forward to our next cruise. I would greatly enjoy a cruise on the Valor again.

Pros: The shows

Cons: The distance of the beverage locations. You had to go into an inside dining area to get ice\, water\, tea\, coffee.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!