Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A great experience

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Ok- not great.

Pros: The travelling period-The ship stops almost every day so it makes it less stress full on the water.

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

The ship was beautiful and clean but he most dissapointing thing for me was my room (Quad). I was expecitng a bigger room that can accpmmodate 4 people not the same size as a cabin that holds 2 pople for half the price.
People slept on the floor instead of the sealing beds. Come on!
The food was miserable\, nothing was properly prepared. There was no flavors. Get Italians to cook the itialian food\, get get indians to cook the indian food and get americans to cook american dishe etc. This is a carribbean cruize I would expect some caribbean food as well.
The coffee is the worse in the world. Where do you buy from. i suggest you change
Good news:
The staff on the ship are great\,very helpful and pationate.