Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

very relaxing and fun cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

very impress with the ship\, i have been on this ship three times in the last year\, enjoy the southern caribbean more than the other cruises that are offered\, this ship made me feel like home everyday i was on the ship.

Pros: service was wonderful from everyone who took care of me and my granddaughter

Cons: the casino life\, not in to gambling too much

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

but did not use them\, but in the past two cruises that my grandchildren attended they loved camp carnival.
stateroom performance was excellent\, no c/o whatsoever
food was excellent\, only wish the portions in the dining room were more\, it felt like we only got a tablespoon or two of every portion that was offered\, we always had to ask for more of that same dinner we asked for.
perfect in everyway