Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

This was my first time on a cruise. The ship was very nice.

Pros: The stops to the various Islands

Cons: Some workers

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

Please see my comments above.
There was an event at the pool called Hairy Chest Contest and the person running the event was from Mexico. They had to dress the last 2 guys as women and when they did\, one of the contestants was just playing and flirting with the guy from Mexico and he says\, Hey I'm a real Mexican\,I don't go that way (meaning he isn't gay). That was very insulting to me because I am gay and it was an insult to say that Gay Mexicans aren't real men. How insulting. He is also the guy who sold the Bingo tickets. I don't understand how Carnival could accept their employees to say things like this. I really won't travel Carnvial anymore especially after this experience.
Room was small for 4 people.
Food was very good.
The ship was clean and people were always cleaning it.