Terrible room, Terrible

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
I booked my room through and at booking time i had a choice of rooms. I settled on room 6400 with a balcony. What the united booking agent failed to mention is that the room is above the ship night club that goes open past 3am every night! I couldnt sleep and Carnvial couldnt move us till a room opened up in the interior. When i called United to compalin the only thing they offered was a $50 voucher on a future cruise. Shame on for not telling us the room was in such a bad location and failing to stand behind their services. I will never use again!

Pros: Price

Cons: Room

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.