something for everyone

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

Lots of ports with informative tours on each island.  I left each with a good idea of what the island is all about and each island truly has its own identity.  The island shopping is OK for the abundance of choices.  We purchased 2 Philip Stein items from Diamond International at what they assured us was a "bargain".  When I got home to the states, looked on line at the Philip Stein web site I see that Philip Stein regular price is a better price than Diamond International discounted price.  We also purchased diamond earrings (not from Diamond International)  I'm taking them to the jewelers today to check authenticity.

The food on the ship was EXCELLENT!  The service was great.  The employees seemed a little drained on this cruise.  I wonder if they get enough time off?...Their morale seemed a little low.

I highly recommend this cruise.

The female blond main singer in the shows :( it was a little painful. everyone else was great

n/a

The nicest people.
white sand and the bluest water
Wild jungles, interesting plants and Banannas. Poor villages
Excellent beaches. Just getting on its feet.
The most developed. Interesting history - 1/2 island French and 1/2 belong to Dutch