Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

First ever cruise.

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

Nice and relaxing with loads to do and experience whether you are on or off the ship. It can be a bit pricey doing the excursions whether offered by the ship or local companies, but I found no problems taking a day or two and staying on the ship to just kick back and enjoy the experience. They had several activities (music and dance performances, stand-up comedy, games and contests)  during the day and the night that were quite entertaining. My wife and I preferred the food served on the lido deck for both breakfast and dinner. We found the assigned dinner hall had a limited selection and we weren't too fond of the 'group seating'. While it is a great way to meet new people and find yourself friends to cruise with, there were times where we just wanted to dine alone. Not sure if there was a way to request this or not so it may have been our fault. It was our first time cruising and our honeymoon and my wife and I both agree that we would gladly do it again, and even make it an annual tradition.