Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

AWFUL

Sail Date: August 10, 2014

FOODS NASTY AND DESERTS TASTE LIKE CHINES DESERTS ALMOST NO SUGAR ON THEM. AND THE THING ABOUT HAVING 4000 PEOPLE STANDING ON THE DECK FOR OVER A HALF HOUR HAS NO ACTUAL WORD TO DESCRIBE IT. ALL  I CAN SAY THAT WAS REALLY HORRIBLE AND BEYOND REPROACH. THE SHOWS WERE NOT TOO GOOD EITHER. THE ONLY THINGS I ENJOYED IN THIS WHOLE DEBACLE WAS THE GYMN AND THE LIVE BAND ON PROMENADE DECK AND THE COMEDY SHOWS WERE PRETTY GOOD I MUST SAY THAT GUY AL ROMERO WAS HILARIOUS  . SO AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I WILL NEVER CRUISE WITH CARNIVAL VALOR AGAIN. CARNIVAL PARADISE WAS MUCH, MUCH BETTER. MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD LEARN SOMETHING FROM THEM. THEY WERE BETTER ORGANIZED , MORE METICULOUS AND THE FOODS WERE MUCH BETTER.

CHARLES JUDEX