First cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2014

This was my first cruise that I have been on. My overall experience was amazing. The crew of the boat were so helpful and polite. The food was amazing even though I never ate at a restaurant, I still enjoy the buffet and the variety of choices you could choose from.  One thing I did not like was the smoking. I didn't like how people could smoke on the boat especially at casino and bars.  But everything else was amazing and I can't wait to experience it all again

We stayed towards the back of boat. If you get motion sickness or don't like boats this is a great area to stay.