Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Carnival Valor Staff

Sail Date: June 22, 2014

The dinning room staff earned five stars as did house keeping.

For the second consecutive time my cruise card was deactivated mid cruise. A trip to the pursers desk, a 30 minute wait, and dealing with a rude purser who blamed the credit card provider and myself for the error when in fact a mistake was made at check-in when the cruise card was not assiged to any outside charge account.  I had the purser remove the housekeeping/dining room tip charges from the card (which I paid for in cash) and did not try to use the card again.

Additonally, bartenders at the Bronx Bar must have been asked to many times why the FIFA World Cup was not being shown by berating me that an announcement had been made that the rights to the games had not been purchased and games would not be shown. I guess service staff can be rude degrading when their tips are built in to the price of purchase.

Their is a lot of competion for my vacation dollar.  After dealing with the attitudes of these three people I doubt that I will be spending any more of them on a Carnival Cruise.

With the exception of the Pursers desk and Bronx Bar