I absolutely loved it

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

I absolutely loved my cruise. The itinerary was perfect, the staff very quick and always addressed me by name. My only complaint is the accessability o smoking areas. Often time i noticed that the acceptable areas changed daily and once was told that you could only smoke in the casino if i was actually playing.

I loved the comedy show and the whiskey and stogie tasting. I think the bingo games were a little short but Stephanie was great and kept every energized.

Love the washington dining room but our table was on the backside so we often missed the show but loved our tablemates too much to change

There was always so much to do that i never got bored

Loved the 80s music show

Our room steward was awesome (too bad i cant remember his name) but he was always nice. We often visited the poolside bar on lido deck and it was always quick service.

Loved it but i do think the valor is showing a little age

We mainly had breakfast on Lido. We went to the seaday brunch but werent heavily impressed. I would like to suggest that they inform of the way the eggs are prepared on the menu or ask how you'd like them. I also think that there should be more sign &sail kiosks onboard.

Very walkable with cvs nearby
Very beautiful with señor frogs close
Would be nice to have assistance for those looking to self tour island