Not happy with

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

Been on 10 cruises mostly Carnival, have booked nost of them with . The cruise itself was fine been on the Valor before, knew what to expect. My problem is with when booking my free room I made a mistake and put in the wrong date. No less than 5 min later I realized what I did called up right away. More or less was told too bad you lose your free room. Called up the Hotel direct talked to a hotel agent, they were nice and changed the date. Over the years have used on many occasions. Guess what I will try to avoid using you in the future.