Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Had a Blast for my 60th birthday

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

We sailed on Carvinal Valor.Stateroom staff was great. Everyone was frendly and the Anytime Dining was very easy to work activities around. Food in the Lincoln Dining Room was terrific. Cudos to the chef. New dishes every night. We enjoyed the different music offerings, from dancing on the Lido Deck to Gungun Style to oldies and goodies. It was the first time my grown kids cruised and they are all ready to go back again. HOWEVER if I never fly out of San Juan again it will be to soon. An hour and a half to get through security! only one man checking passports and staff were very rude!

Pros: Won at the casino and had a great spa day. Food in Lincoln dinning GREAT!

Cons: Trying to find out what pier we were docked at to meet tour and being told

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Lido Deck offerings could use some variety.
A little warn for my taste. Up the air conditioning
Could use more variety in the show portion of the theater.