Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

My last Carnival Experience!

Sail Date: December 08, 2013

This cruise was my second experience with Carnival. I have cruised with almost every cruise line leaving San Juan, PR during the last 15 years and I consider that my first experience in the Carnival Dinasty was  excellent and booked this cruise in the Carnival Valor. To  be brief, I commend the dining room, stateroom and casino services. Although the ship entertainment was  O.K., it could not be enjoyed because it was too noisy!

The worst part of the cruise was the disembarkation. It was a third world experience! The problem was that the  Cruise Director interfered with the disembarkation process trying to create  a funny experience out of a serious and  previously organized orderly process.We had to wait almost two hours after the previous disembarkation number was called and were instructed to proceed in a ridiculously  waiting line of passengers which were deceived by your Cruise Director!

See my comment
See my comment
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities N/A
Didn't use ship excursion services. Have been around before!