Waste of Money

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Valor

This was the worst Carnival cruise ever.  Our cabin steward was a slob, we will come for bed to find dirty dishes on the table, if I drop a piece of paper on the rug it will be right there when I get back and one night we even had no toliet paper. The cabin steward alsoinsisted in leaving brochures in Spanish even after we told him that we prefer English, one morning he even walk into the cabin at 9:15 am to clean the room without knocking and woke us all up.  Every morning there banging outside (I'm guessing for repairs).  And finding any hot breakfast after 10:30 am was not possible (even on Lido deck).  I had no rest, I had a dirty cabin and food was just nasty and cold this is not the carnival I remember.  I will not be traveling with your company again.  The only good service was from Camp Carnival.

Going to the Lido deck for breakfast after 10:00 am will find no lines as there was no food to be had.