Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Poor Experience

Sail Date: December 15, 2013

My experience in the Carnival Valor was not up to par with the standards I usually expect with Carnival cruise lines.  Being that I travel with Carnival frequently I have grown accustom to a certain level of hospitality, which this cruise failed to live up to.  The ship must have been short staff as there was always a 30min wait in the buffet line for food (because of lack of food) which seems to be strange.  Also during our dining experience for the entire 7 days on the trip the formal dining room could NOT find one way to accommodate our large party of 15 we were constantly forced to sit at different tables.  I totally understand that a party of 15 is hard to accommodate but on a 7 day cruise I just feel that one day they could have made some sort of accommodation so that we could enjoy our family cruise together and experience thing s as a family.  This trip was definitely a turn off to Carnival Cruise line and was very disappointing.