Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not great,not bad

Sail Date: June 16, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had very low expectations of the cruise but the price offered was difficult to pass. The schedule was nice, the room was spacious. The decor of the ship is horrible. The design ofthe ship is complicated and toget tosome kid friendly areas youhaveto go to the casino and all the smoke smell. The pool is too small and with just one slide the kids water entertainment is limited. My biggest issue was with the "Your time dining" that I reserved and did not get. Nobodotoldme I did not get it until I was at the ship and then the maitreD cannot accomodatemy dining time preference netither.The entrtainment was OKalthough some of the shows showedtoo much skin for a family show. Is alsokind ofboring having thesame people doing all the shows...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
Taxidrivers are very aggresive
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Do the ziplines or segway tour on your own for half the price
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Rent a car

Never pay at regular price on the SPA.Every day they publsih some sort of offer with a heavy discount