Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Horrible service and staff - ship was dirty, food was terrible

Sail Date: April 28, 2013

The attitude and level of service on this ship was beyond terrible! The staff were rude, the public restroom on the lido deck was filthy, our bathroom in our stateroom was dirty every time after they cleaned and the one day we left the do not disturb sign up they ignored it and came in! Horrible, horrible service especially when I was charged $80.50 per person to house-keeping! What a Joke!

The coffee on board was horrendous and not fit to drink - every one on board complained! The menu and food was limited and most of it over or under cooked. Ordered room service and it took over 2 hrs for them to bring a pot of coffee and a sandwich! I finally left the room and ate on deck!

I took this exact cruise in Jan 2011 on the Victory and it was 10x's the experience the Valor was! I really dont think I will cruise with Carnival again - too much money for such a bad experience!