Carnival food poison

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 24, 2013
My family just cruise with carnival valor from 3/23 to 3/31, we had the worst experience. The first 2 days, we were ok until day 3 when my son got really sick. He started to feel stomach cramp and then vomiting and diarrhea. He got sick right after he ate breakfast at lido restaurant. We took him to the medical center on the ship, they said he had gastrointestinal virus. They quarantined him not getting out the cabin, worst enough. Then found out that they gave him the wrong medicine which made his diarrhea worst. We couldn't wait to end this trip! When we return, we told him to Er and confirmed that he ate something not clean. I called carnival to see what they can do, but they refused to take responsibility.

Bad bad bad, don't go with carnival!

Make my son really sick

Over charge me the items in room

Good for shopping