Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

great trip worst customer service

Sail Date: January 07, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Spent 2 1/2 hours with rep trying to get password to work for electronic check in rep finally hung up. Got password to work 2 weeks later. Finally got checked in and kept receiving email that check in was not complete. Called tech and they said all was OK. On ship room was ransacked on second day. Steward said they were fixing sofa. I believed they were looking for drugs. And had wrong room. Then wife was ran over by scooter coming out of elevator. Swelling up her already injured foot. Ask desk,bars,and room service for bag of ice and no one could provide it. Went down to deck zero and a workervfound a bag of ice for me. Then at end ofvcruisevthey charged all my charges to carnival credit card I didnt have or activate.
upper management staff areuseless