I have had better

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 21, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
I didn't like that many of the shows overlapped making it impossible to attend both. More comedians less magic shows.

Food was good the service was poor. I had to wait 2 hours for a sit down breakfast service. Dinner and breakfast servers need help or training.

entertainment overlapped making it impossible to attend both. There were also things such as the mixalogist competition that were never mentioned

The layout sucked! I can't count the number of times we had to go up or down a flight of stairs and then back up again to get where we wanted to go.

Pros: captain kept us out of the way of the hurricance

Cons: i would have like to see another \"Dance\" bar that doesn't just play hard core gangster rap.

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.