Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The most disappointing Vacation Ever

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

When making my plans for a Cruise Vacation I most say Carnival was not to mind, however why not I been on Cruises before with other Cruise Lines and had a GREAT time. Boy was I so wrong..... we didn't go to any of the island we scheduled and paid for, the trip was cut short by two days. Ok they did finally give us a credit for the two days, but it don't replace the fact that we didn't get on the ship until 2 am two days later and after being housed in a Convention Center all night with no where to really sit.

Pros: Getting back Home

Cons: There was nothing good about this trip and I mean NOTHING

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

sold me a statsroom on no lower than 6 however when I got my confirmation it was on the MAIN how misleading