Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

The overall layout of the ship was impressive.

Pros: Everything\, Ports of Call\, On-board entertainment\, food\, room service

Cons: smoking in the casino

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

After a few days\, we were comfortable with manuvering around and did not get too lost. Love the amenities of the gym. Would definitely cruise again.
I liked the convenience of open dining. We were not always hungry at the typical dinner hour. The a la carte dining was on point!
Perfect!
Our steward was always helpful\, friendly and polite. He made I trip much more pleasurable. I looked forward to my towel animals each night.
Always something to do. Never a dull moment (unless you wanted it that way).