Best Cruise Ever!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
The overall layout of the ship was impressive.

I liked the convenience of open dining. We were not always hungry at the typical dinner hour. The a la carte dining was on point!

Always something to do. Never a dull moment (unless you wanted it that way).

Our steward was always helpful\, friendly and polite. He made I trip much more pleasurable. I looked forward to my towel animals each night.

After a few days\, we were comfortable with manuvering around and did not get too lost. Love the amenities of the gym. Would definitely cruise again.

Perfect!

Pros: Everything\, Ports of Call\, On-board entertainment\, food\, room service

Cons: smoking in the casino

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!