Excellent Honeymoon Cruise!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
Cabin Type: Suite
This was my first cruise and I really enjoyed our trip. I thought there were plenty of activites, the staff was very nice and helpful, and the food was much better than I was expecting. I would definitely cruise with Carnival again. We also wne on our cruise in September and were concerned about hurricanes/storms, but has no issues at all. In fact, since it is considering their \"off-season\" there were less people at port and on the excursions, which was very nice!

There was always somewhere to eat and the food exceeding my expectations. We especially enjoyed the sushi bar which was a great \"snack\" between lunch and dinner.

loved getting the nightly newsletter that would tell the next days activities. It was great to be able to see what was going on and to plan out activities for the next day.

Everyone was very happy and friendly.

I was amazed at how often I saw people cleaning the ship. All restrooms in the public areas were always very clean as well.

We had a suite\, so my rating is based off of that. But the suite was very spacious.

Pros: The food\, events on the ship\, excursions\, the room\, everything!

Cons: The cost of the booze on the ship - which was expected

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!