Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2012
The ship was amazing. The staff...and I mean all of the staff...even people you just don't even expect to acknowledge you are sweet and wonderful. The food was great, the entertainment was great. It was clean. I loved it all. The only thing that sucked, and obviously its a little my fault for getting such a cheap room, but I had the last room on the bottom floor. It was far too close to an engine room or something. It was loud, you could always hear the motor going. When we docked it was banging around. I had to sleep with a towel wrapped around my head to fall asleep every night. There was no sleeping through docking. And then the last day at sea and the ride home, the captain kicked it up to like 21 knots, everything in the room was slamming. The closet, the safe, the hangers. I mean...whatever the rest of the cruise was amazing, but I slept awful, and the air conditioning sucked...badly. ahah But everything else more than made up for it.

Amazing food.

Wayyyyyyyy above and beyond\, everyone!

Awesome ship

Destroy 1465 Its like sleeping inside a drum set for an 8 year old.

Pros: Entertainment\, staff\, the ship in general

Cons: My rooom

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!