Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Another enjoyable cruise!

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

Overall very good but some areas were in need of better cleaning, painting and staining. I notice this first and foremost on a cruise. The windows were dirty at times, I would walk around the deck and see faded or unpainted flooring or rails. We ate at the Steakhouse and were charged extra for cokes and juice. For the price that seems a little cheap. On the other hand, our housekeeper was great as was all the staff. Cruising is at times hectic with 3000+ on a ship, and many of them acting like children or worse. Carnival goes out of it's way to make it as enjoyable as possible and I appreciate that. I really enjoy Carnival overall and will continue to cruise with them.

Pros: Crew were great as usual\, islands were great\, always on time each day.

Cons: Food has continued to go down in quality a little more each cruise. I have sailed on the Valor 3 times already. It looked to be in need of a good overall cleaning as some areas were looking faded and not as clean as I remember from earlier cruises.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!